Sunday, October 17, 2010

Quick Browns Aside

I'd like to take a short time to talk about the Browns, as I will probably do frequently on Sundays.

Even though the Browns fell to 1-5 today, I saw the future of our team for the first time in years. Colt McCoy has the stuff to be the next starting quarterback for the Browns. He faced one of the toughest defenses in the NFL and had some solid numbers. For the first time on the field in a real game, McCoy looked unbelievable. He threw for his first pro touchdown and looked great moving around in the pocket. I wouldn't look too much into the picks, as only one was a poor throw.

With  McCoy, Hillis, and solid O and D lines, all we need is to fill in a couple more spots and the Browns will go back to a playoff contender year after year.

I'll be back on Tuesday after the Cavs game to give some analysis

Go Browns and Go Cavs!

No comments:

Post a Comment