Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cavs vs. Sixers, 10/19/2010

I deeply apologize, but I was actually unable to watch this game due to a concurrent soccer game I had to play in.

The analysis I can give though is that this was a phenomenal game and perfect reason why the Cavs could be back in the playoffs this upcoming season. With everyone firing on all cylinders (8 players in double figures), even without Jamison, the Cavs were able to blow a team out of the water. All of the people who doubted the Cavs would be anything more than a 20 win team this season better watch out.

On other notes, Danny Green was waived after the game, meaning the roster is set at 15 with Samardo Samuels and Manny Harris being the only unguaranteed contracts left.

I'll hopefully be able to watch the final game Thursday against the Bucks, so until then peace and keep dreaming of a Cleveland championship

No comments:

Post a Comment